Obecny czas: Śro Wrz 18, 2019 8:07 am

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 84 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: newsy i ogloszenia
PostWysłany: Śro Lip 23, 2008 4:21 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Dołączenie: Nie Cze 27, 2004 10:35 am
Miejscowość: Krakow
Cytuj:
Our downtime will be happening on Thursday this week instead of Wednesday!
Please check our events schedule later this afternoon for an update regarding the events schedule.

July 24th Downtime Schedule
The system will go into ‘No Pay’ at 5:00 am PDT
Store and trades will shut off at approximately 7:45 am PDT.
This downtime is expected to last approximately 4 hours.

Official build notes will follow!

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 24, 2008 8:16 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
A pretty simple one this time folks:

New Kicker Installed
We have implemented a fix for the trade filters.

New account creation has been NOT YET been brought back online. I will give you another update regarding this matter tomorrow afternoon if I do not hear something sooner.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 30, 2008 11:19 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The following changes were made during todays downtime:

Build 3.0.33.2

We added 4 of 5 SHM token frames.
Put in a fix for startup crash bug on min-spec machines.
Put in a fix for Admin Tool inability to create top 8s in sealed events

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 02, 2008 6:03 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let folks know that we're still working on a short term solution to getting redemption turned back on. I haven't mentioned much about it in recent weeks and I wanted to let everyone know that it's still important to us and we're trying to find an alternate way of dealing with things while the "proper" way is still undergoing dev work. I hope to have something a little more concrete I can pass along by the end of the month, the process is more difficult than most people realize, unfortunately.

We've explored a bunch of options at an initial level, hand redemptions, limited redemptions, you name it.

Work is ongoing, and I just wanted to pass what little news there is along.

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Nie Sie 03, 2008 11:40 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The ports that need to be available for Magic Online were outdated in the Knowledge Base. Here is the updated list of ports that need to be available for those users that are behind firewalls.

8001-8030 Game Servers
9001-9005 Draft Servers

The 8000 range port range could go higher than 8030 if we deploy more Game Server Hosts in the future. Any future updates will be announced.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 05, 2008 11:33 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The system will go into ‘No Pay’ at 5:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm UTC.
Store and trades will shut off at approximately 7:45 am PDT / 2:45 pm UTC.
This downtime is expected to last approximately 6 hours.

We will be adding inventory for the Eventide release during this downtime.
This inventory will be available for purchase on Monday August 11th
More build notes to be posted after the downtime.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Sie 06, 2008 9:50 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Eventide Products, Art, Cards, Avatars and Game Rules have been added to the system. All the frames and tokens for the set are included.

Swiss Pairings have been adjusted. Undefeated players should no longer be paired down inappropriately.

Draft Recorder – a user’s draft picks will be written to a local file. The feature can be activated in the Gameplay Settings scene. The files are written to the application data folder for the windows user account that is in use. The filenames will identify the MOL account that was drafting the cards.

The My Games dock will now display a client side list of games that have been played on that machine. This is really My Games Light; server based My Games lists currently have too much impact on system performance.

Data archiving has occurred in the store transaction and escrow transaction data. As a result, players will only see the last 30 days of their purchase history for the time being. The archiving should keep system performance stable during the release period.

Users may note that there are 3 new play lobbies in the system. Casual Drafts, Sealed Swiss Queues, and Daily Events. These rooms will not be hosting any events until after the August 13th build. Specific information on how the rooms will be used will be included in the FAQ for the Eventide release events. Briefly, Daily Events will be used to maintain the normal event schedule separate from the Release Events in the Premier Events room. Sealed Swiss Queues would host the 32 player release events and would fire when full rather than on a schedule. The 32 player swiss queues are still being tested and are not a certainty yet for the EVE release. Casual Drafts would host 0K, no prize drafts from queues.

Hybrid cards will now be hidden during a draft if all of their colors have been hidden. (Example: Silkbind Faerie will be hidden if both “Hide Blue cards” and “Hide White cards” have been selected).

Searching for text that included a keyword now displays all results correctly.

Searching now uses the newest available version of oracle text rather than printed text.

Tournament match scores are updated as games complete.

Tweak to how cards that have lost abilities are displayed in the duel scene.

Unowed cards can be dragged into the deck when the “My Cards” checkbox is unselected.

Preset text in game-chat context menu (i.e. "Hello and good luck", etc) now auto-send when selected.

Jaws of Stone – Spinner behavior corrected.

Wither and Persist will show in blue when they have been granted to a permanent.

Fix for a crash on startup under certain hardware configurations.

Profil E-mail  

Temat postu: Newsy i ogloszenia
PostWysłany: Czw Sie 14, 2008 12:46 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
* Fixed a bug with -1/-1 Counters and Power/Toughness setting so they are now resolving in the correct order (fixes Mimic cards)
* Fact or Fiction no longer hangs games
* Seton’s Scout and Centaur Chieftain no longer close the client when they are viewed
* Swiss Pairings – The last round of Swiss is paired top down as expected. Middle rounds are randomized within score groups as expected. Previously the not first and last rounds were being paired top down.
* Fetch land frames have been corrected
* Sealed Swiss Queues lobby is operational
* Casual Draft lobby is operational
* Daily Events lobby is operational
* Offline clan members are now correctly displayed

Profil E-mail  

Temat postu: Newsy i ogłoszenia
PostWysłany: Śro Sie 20, 2008 1:02 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
A word from Customer Service:

Hi there!

Customer Service would like to get the word out to players that they will need to have their Event and Game ID numbers when submitting any coupon request. Here are the key points:

If your tournament crashes, is deleted by an admin, or in some way breaks, you need to have your Event ID. Instructions on how to find this can be found here.

If you run into a bug during a game that causes you to lose, you need to have your Game ID. Instructions on how to find this can be found here.

Please make a note of these numbers as you enter and play in events to avoid problems. You must have these numbers to receive compensation. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Cytuj:
The system will be down from 8:00 am PDT / 1500 UTC to 10:00 pm PDT / 1700 UTC

The system will go into ‘No Pay’ at 5:00 am PDT / 1200 UTC.
Store and trades will shut off at approximately 7:45 am PDT / 1445 UTC.
This downtime is expected to last approximately 2 hours.

This will be a database maintance period, there will be no build deployed this week.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Sob Sie 23, 2008 12:10 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
I wanted to take a moment to introduce Mike Gills, our new Community Outreach Manger. Mike will be working as the Community Manager for MtGO as well as Magic the Gathering and other brands as needed. In addition to the duties already in place, the Community Outreach Manager position will now also focus on tournament support.

I, Solice, will be transferring over as the Community Outreach Manager for Dungeons and Dragons, DDI and other brands as needed.
Mike “Gamer Zer0” Lescault has moved on to pursue opportunities outside of Wizards of the Coast.

Now without further ado, here’s Mike Gills!

Hi all. Now that I will be working closely with Solice I’d like to take the time to introduce myself.

After 20+ years of playing 50+ RPGs, MTG since Fallen Empires, and hundreds of video, war, and board games I was clearly a lifestyle gamer. I also had many years of customer support and design experience from working at such diverse companies as Gamestop, Electronic Arts, and Walt Disney World. This, along with some good networking skills, enabled me to begin my career here at WOTC back in 1999.

I started out as an assistant manager in game support, answering detailed questions about 7 card combos for Classic Magic (6th edition) and other Wizard’s games. Once the Pokemon TCG came to WOTC, I moved over to Organized Play where I was known as Master Trainer Mike, the Community and Tournament Manager for it. After 3 years of Pika-fun, I stayed in OP designing various programs for the Harry Potter TCG, D&D minis, Duelmasters, and Avalon Hill games.

I spent my previous last years (2003-2005) at Wizard’s creating the Delegate Program and managing all our fan support programs such as MPR, D-MAX, and the RPGA email newsletters.

I was recruited at the end of 2005 by ArenaNet, the company that makes Guild Wars, to create their organized play programs for them. After two fun years with them I came back to WOTC at the start of 2008 to be the Digital Games Program Manager.

I’ve spent the last few months working with Scott Larabee to take over the event design and management for MOL as well as working closely with the web team on several discontinued (*cough…Gleemax…*cough) initiatives.

Now, as one of the new Community Outreach Managers, I am excited to continue working with all of the various OP, Brand, Marketing, and Web teams here to provide quality Community and Tournament support for Magic Online and other WOTC products.

I look forward to listening to what you all have to say while helping develop Magic Online to become one of the most sparkly online doodads of all time.

Profil E-mail  

Temat postu: Re: Newsy i ogłoszenia
PostWysłany: Wto Sie 26, 2008 1:32 pm 
Planeswalker
Awatar użytkownika

Dołączenie: Pią Lip 08, 2005 9:30 am
Miejscowość: Kraków | Kielce
Kompletny spoiler Masters Edition II

PostWysłany: Czw Sie 28, 2008 12:40 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't get these up earlier. The devs has been so busy I didn't get confirmation on what went up in today's build but here is what I was told earlier:

Today's build addresses
- Prize payout for players who earn no points.
- Seek causes game to crash
- Chameleon Colossus + Bonesplitter (a big couponing issue)
- Many pieces of missing card and token art were added (over 150)
- There will be some database maintenance as well.

I'll be meeting with the new team from now on and will try and get this clear each week.

Mike Gills

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Paź 01, 2008 1:38 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The system will be down from 8:00 am PDT / 1500 UTC to 1:00 pm PDT / 2000 UTC

Cytuj:
* Added art for ME2 tokens
* Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant is now legal in 100 card Singleton as per B&R Update here: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/A ... s/09012008
* Players may now purchase more than one “From the Vault: Dragons” in a single order.
* ME2 Deathbreed Theme deck now contains Snow Swamps rather than normal Swamps. Players who have opened this item will have 24 Snow Swamps added to their collection.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Paź 08, 2008 1:22 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The system will be down from 8:00 am PDT / 1500 UTC to 12:00 pm PDT / 1900 UTC

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 09, 2008 2:14 pm 
Apprentice

Dołączenie: Pią Sty 10, 2003 11:36 am
Miejscowość: Warszawa
Rozbity_Bezel napisał(a):
Cytuj:
The system will be down from 8:00 am PDT / 1500 UTC to 12:00 pm PDT / 1900 UTC

trade channel już nie wróci?

mój want

Profil E-mail GG  

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 09, 2008 2:48 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

nie ma oficjalnego komunikatu na obecna chwile.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 14, 2008 10:06 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The system will be down from 8:00 am PDT / 1500 UTC to 1:00 pm PDT / 2000 UTC

This downtime is expected to last approximately 5 hours.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 14, 2008 9:34 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
With the October 15 downtime, we will be adding the formats “Prerotation Standard” and “Prerotation Extended”. These will have what has been previously legal in Standard and Extended, respectively. These formats will automatically disappear on October 20, when Shards of Alara goes on sale. We are also adding ALA Block Constructed and limited formats to support Shards of Alara sealed deck and draft play.

Tournaments and queues before October 20 on Magic Online – including the Magic Online Worlds Championship Qualifiers and tournaments and queues that qualify you for it it – will be using the Prerotation Standard and Prerotation Extended if they are listed as Standard or Extended in the announcement. After October 20, regular Standard and Extended will be used. Players who create games in casual rooms are free to choose the prerotation format or the normal (rotated) format.

This means that Magic Online tournaments and queues will use prerotation formats until Shards of Alara goes on sale on October 20. Also, Shards of Alara will be legal for constructed play as soon as it goes on sale on October 20.

The following sets will no longer be legal in the formats named Standard, Standard Vanguard, and Tribal Standard:

* Coldsnap
* Time Spiral
* Planar Chaos
* Future Sight

The following sets will no longer be legal in the formats named Extended and Extended Vanguard:

* 7th Edition
* Invasion
* Planeshift
* Apocalypse
* Odyssey
* Torment
* Judgement

Also note that avatars will be rotating out of Standard Vanguard and Extended Vanguard if they were only legal in those formats because they are in a set that is rotating out.

Profil E-mail  

Temat postu: From the Vault: Dragons off sale November 12
PostWysłany: Śro Paź 15, 2008 11:45 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The Dragons are going home to roost. Or burninate. Or whatever it is they do. Get yours before they do it!

You can learn more about From the Vault: Dragons by clicking here!

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Paź 15, 2008 11:47 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Congratulations to the following players (211 at last count) that have qualified for a chance to compete on Magic's grandest stage: the 2008 World Championships in Memphis, TN.

If you are not on this list, don't despair! 36 hours (give or take) of "Last Chance to Qualify" Events begin tomorrow after the scheduled weekly maintenance. Get more information about them here!

This list does not include the last 2 Worlds QT Prelim Events (Standard Event #82824 and SHM/EVE Sealed Event 82790).

If you placed in the top 8 of a Worlds QT Prelim tournament and are not on this list, please contact Customer Service NOW! Don't wait until Saturday!

Spoiler:

Profil E-mail  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 84 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość