Obecny czas: Nie Lip 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 84 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Newsy i ogłoszenia
PostWysłany: Pon Cze 23, 2008 11:27 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Dołączenie: Nie Cze 27, 2004 10:35 am
Miejscowość: Krakow
w temacie zamieszczam newsy i ogloszenia dostepne na magicthegathering.com odnosnie mtgo, jesli ktos jest leniwy lub zapominalski to moze sprawdzic tutaj.

Cytuj:
We are chasing an issue with users not going to sideboarding and starting games in some release events and draft queues.

We are performing a rolling restart of each of the login servers beginning at 8:20PM. It will take less than 30 minutes. Users will be logged off the system when their login server (chosen randomly) is restarted. The servers come back up in a few minutes. Users could be affected more than once if they log back in quickly.

We are trying to avoid a full system shutdown and restart. Thank you for your patience.

Profil E-mail  

Temat postu: newsy i ogloszenia
PostWysłany: Pon Cze 23, 2008 10:47 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
We have put the server into full No Pay (no store transations or trading) so we can restart some servers. We plan to bring things down around 2 pm PDT and should have things coming back up around 2:15 pm PDT. Thank you for your patience.

Profil E-mail  

Temat postu: Re: newsy i ogloszenia
PostWysłany: Wto Cze 24, 2008 6:39 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Dołączenie: Czw Sty 04, 2007 9:46 am
Miejscowość: Warszawa
Cytuj:
We have been unable to identify the source of the hung matches that are disrupting release events and tournaments. As a result, we have cleared the PE schedule and have queue entry disabled.

We will be restarting the system during the day on Tuesday in order to unwind the state of the system that has built up since the match problems started up Saturday night. The Tuesday restart will be scheduled in the morning, and I will post an update at 11AM.

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 27, 2008 12:59 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

w skrocie dla zainteresowanych. sytuacja odnosnie eventow nie ulegla zmianie, firma nie jest w stanie powiedziec, kiedy turnieje zostana przywrocone.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 27, 2008 8:12 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Magic Online will be going down in approximately 15 minutes. This downtime is currently scheduled to last at least 3 hours. During this downtime, additional instrumentation will be added to help us gather more data about the recent problems.

Tournaments are not scheduled to return immediately after this downtime.

More news concerning their return will be announced as soon as we are able to do so. We apologize for the short notice and appreciate your patience this week.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 27, 2008 10:31 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

serwery mtgo ponownie dzialaja.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Sob Cze 28, 2008 1:41 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
We deployed build 3.0.29.2 this afternoon. The build contained server instrumentation that has been installed so that we can identify the exact issue that is causing slow tournament match starts. The build doesn't contain any code updates, just the instrumentation.

Yesterday, we started a cleanup of the casual match data in the system. We had already accumulated several million deck lists in the system from both Casual and Tournament play since launch. This data culling was not expected to solve our performance issues, but data growth in that area was significant and needed to be addressed.

We tested some draft queues after coming back up, and have seen good system performance so far. As a result, we have put the draft and constructed queues back up. We will leave them up as long as we don't see any issues with matches starting slowly overnight (PST).

We will see how the system performs overnight, and will consider turning on release events no sooner than midday Saturday if the system continues to do well.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Nie Cze 29, 2008 5:12 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Premier events are going back up! Starting at 3:00 PM PST, there will be:

- 1 32-person Competitive no top 8 event starting every hour (at the top of the hour)
- 1 32-person Casual no top 8 event starting every hour (at the bottom of the hour)
- 1 128-person top 8 event every 6 hours starting at 4:15PM PST

Enjoy!

They will remain up as long as system performance remains good.

Thanks,

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 01, 2008 11:20 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The time we spent working through the system problems last week was spent at the cost of SP1+. We are not going to be able to deploy the update this week. We will have downtime for a system restart on Wednesday AM. Solice will provide the details for that maintenance downtime later this afternoon.

We did make some progress on SP1+, despite the production issues. SP1+ has been promoted to our staging server for a final round of testing. I am hopeful that we can get SP1+ out the following week.

I will be working to get some advance build notes for SP1+ out by this coming weekend.

Cytuj:
We will be taking the servers down for maintenance this Wednesday, July 2nd at 9:00 am PDT for a system restart and regular maintenance.
The system will go into ‘No Pay’ at 6:00 am PDT
Store and trades will shut off at approximately 8:45 am PDT.
This maintenance is expected to last approximately 2 hours.
Again, this is only for maintenance and a system restart, the SP 1 deploy has been postponed until Wednesday July 9th at the earliest.

Cytuj:
We will continue Release events through Monday July 7. Final release events will start Monday July 7 at 10:00 AM PDT.

SHM 4-3-2-2 and SHM 8-4 queues will continue to pay an avatar to the winner until Monday, July 7 at 11:00 AM PDT.

The following Draft queues will be turned on Thursday, 3 at Approx. 11:00 AM PDT:

LRW-MOR 4-3-2-2
TSP-PLC-FUT 4-3-2-2
10E-10E-MED 4-3-2-2
MI-VI-WL 4-3-2-2
CSP-CSP-CSP 4-3-2-2

MOR-MOR-MOR 4-3-2-2 will no longer be run

Additionally, starting on Thursday, July 3rd, other premier events will run through the weekend in the following formats:

Standard
Extended
LRW-SHM Block Constructed
10E Sealed
Momir Basic

On Monday July 7, we will go back to our regular PE schedule.
We will be posting the updated schedule going through Tuesday, July 8th on the MOL website.

Thank you and happy gaming!

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 02, 2008 1:05 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The time is now 5:00 am PST. Magic Online will be in No-Pay Mode for the next 3 hours. This means no new events will start, although ones in progress will complete as normal. Trading and the Magic Online Store will be available until 7:45 am PST (the next 2 hours, 45 minutes). Magic Online's regularly scheduled maintenance will be 3 hours this week, starting in about 3 hours. Have fun!

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 03, 2008 12:38 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
We are going to extend the SHM sealed release events by 15 mins so the t-8 event can happen @10:15 am on Monday July 7th.

Just a heads up!

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 09, 2008 3:47 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
*** This message is going to all users ***[n][n] Magic Online is now in full No-Pay Mode. This means tournaments, trading, the opening of product, and purchases from the Magic Online store have been disabled. In 15 minutes, the Magic Online servers will be taken down for our regularly scheduled weekly maintenance. Today’s downtime will be approximately 5 hours. Enjoy the break, and we’ll see you later today![sSET SHM R][n][n]The time is now

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 16, 2008 2:42 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
July 16th Downtime Schedule
The system will go into ‘No Pay’ at 5:00 am PDT
Store and trades will shut off at approximately 7:45 am PDT.
This downtime is expected to last approximately 5 hours.
The SP1+ patch will be put into place during this time.
Official build notes will follow!

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 16, 2008 3:01 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
*** This message is going to all users ***
For the next hour, Magic Online will be in No-Pay Mode. No new tournaments will begin, although ones already in progress will finish normally. Trading and the Magic Online Store will be available until 7:45am PDT. At 8:00am, the Magic Online servers will be taken down for our regularly scheduled weekly maintenance. Today’s downtime will be approximately 5 hours. Have fun!
The time is now 7:00am PDT, Wednesday, July 16, 2008.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 16, 2008 8:56 pm 
Apprentice

Dołączenie: Pią Sty 10, 2003 11:36 am
Miejscowość: Warszawa
czy to dzisiaj wchodzi w życie SP1? ciekawe co zmienili... :E

mój want

Profil E-mail GG  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 16, 2008 9:11 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
We are deploying build 3.0.31.2 (SP1+). This is a complex build deployment, and we are working though a series of hurdles. We had an issue this morning restarting replication on our database after applying the needed updates to support the new build. We have worked through that issue, and now we are finishing up deploying the full build to all the various servers. That will be followed by a QA test pass.

I estimate 1-2 hours of additional downtime.

tak, dzisiaj wchodzi SP1 - mysle, ze mozemy spodziewac sie kompleksowego wykazu zmian.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Śro Lip 16, 2008 11:20 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
From Gordon - some of the items in my hastily drafted build notes spoiler last week are actually in the Eventide branch (coming in August). My apologies. For those keeping score at home, there were a lot of items here that were made up of multiple separate code check-ins.

23 assorted eCom server updates that improve performance and reporting
Account Creation - Home and End keys no longer force the user to the login scene while in account creation
Account Creation - Won't run out of coupons anymore.
Admin Scene - User list doesn't resort constantly.
Casual Play - Fixed typo in New Game dialog box
Casual Play - New game dialog box defaults button works, and doesn't start the game.
Casual Play - New game dialog defaults to 30 minute per player timed matches.
Casual Play Lobbies - filters properly segment games
Chat - /Away now maintains away state locally so state changes are not missed before server responds
Chat - Changing the chat font size now affects previous chat entries
Chat - Chat docks updated, removed some frame elements to increase space for content.
Chat - Chat docks updated, send button removed in favor of the enter key to save space
Chat - Chat panel uses memory and CPU more efficiently while updating the status of users in the list
Chat - Chat text with embedded links can now be highlighted
Chat - Color formatting is now stripped from chat text from normal users
Chat - Minor changes to text decoration in users lists and chat panels
Chat - Now scrolls to the bottom when the history is loaded.
Chat - Removed extraneous art in the dock frame.
Clans - Added 'Delete Clan' button to the clan scene for admins.
Clans - Clan name now appears in the Clan dock panel and at the top of the Clan Scene
Classifieds - Client no longer intermittently misses new classified listings
Classifieds - Logging out and back in the client no longer causes the classifieds to not appear until the client is restarted.
Client - Fix for bad cursor behavior in text entry fields
Client - Fixed a crash that could occur when 'alt' was pressed while interacting with the list box control
Client - Fixed problem with spaces in security questions and further bad editbox cursor behavior.
Client - Searching using keystrokes in lists now recognizes more than just the first character in the string
Client - updated all references to Scan All Files to refer to the 'Repair' button on the kicker.
Collection - Added a Token set to the list of sets that can be viewed in the collection binder
Collection - EvG Set symbols now appear
Collection – Mouse wheel flips pages in collection view
Collection - Mouse wheel flips pages in the collection binder
Collection - Right-hand page button in collection art view now disappears on the last page.
Collection/Deck Editor - Searches using the operators: & - and, | - or, ~ - not, &~ and not now work as expected and don't trigger crashes.
Community - Trade Ticker has been removed from the client
Deck Builder / Deck editor - Adding CSV export to deck editor. Was previously only in collection scene.
Deck Builder / Deck editor - Altered the color sorting so lands and artifacts are separated.
Deck Builder / Deck editor – CSV export now notes foils cards.
Deck Builder / Deck editor - Deck list views now display the correct rarity on timeshifted cards.
Deck Builder / Deck editor - Fixed scrollbars appearing overtop of deck pane headers when the container is sized down.
Deck Builder / Deck editor - User can now drag cards from the Add Lands dialog. Also changed from single click to double click for consistency.
Deck Builder / Deck editor – When sorting by color, lands now sort to the right of artifacts
Deck Editor - no longer duplicates cards on certain click/drag behavior. Duplicated cards could cause deck submission issues.
Deck Editor - updated the text file loading routine to better deal with the total of foil and non-foil versions of a card in the user's collection. Should eliminate incorrect un-owned card errors in the deck statistics.
Deckbuilder - now defaults to card view
Deckbuilder/Deck Editor - Click and drag behavior in the deck builder, trade and deck editor was re-factored to improve performance and reduce client crashes.
Deckbuilder/Deck Editor card view/list view settings now are sticky
Dock - Fixed crash when closing a dock that doesn't support horizontal mode.
Draft Scene – Ticking sound effect is no longer played after you’ve made a pick.
Draft Scene - xx of yy count remains consistent in the drafted cards container when cards are hidden by the user
Drafts - participants can no longer chat with each other during the draft and deckbuilding phases.
Duel Scene - Concede Game and Concede Match buttons have been seperated in the context menu. Confirmation boxes are also more explicit.
Gameplay - Blocking creatures with copy effects now display their original name when blocking
Gameplay - Cabal Coffers now correctly chooses which player's lands to count.
Gameplay - Cards that interact with card types will now recognize Tribal or Planeswalker
Gameplay - Fix for Jaws of Stone when the caster has no mountains.
Gameplay - Fix to prevent a long 'Choose a Counter' list from being cut off.
Gameplay - Leech Bonder now lists all counters on all permanents, even duplicate counters.
Gameplay - Mirror Golem will get Prot Tribal or Prot Planeswalkers when a card with one of those types is imprinted
Gameplay - Morph cards are now revealed at the end of games
Gameplay - Persist + Grim Poppet.Returning things to play with counters takes into account the other counters of the same type.
Gameplay - Primal Command is not explicit when declaring targets. Modified to make targets for shuffling graveyards, placing things on top of decks and gaining life more explicit.
Gameplay - River's Grasp - Hand not revealed if target creature becomes illegal. Fixed a section of code that finds the first player in a target list.
Gameplay - Wishing from sideboard fixed
Gameplay - Floating chat is no longer restricted by gametable dimensions, but rather by client dimensions.
Gameplay – Increased size and adjusted position of spinner interface.
Gameplay – Mana wheel scene removed
Gameplay - Zoom rectangle algorithm revised to cover the entire tapped card.
Game Support Tools - 17 updates/bug fixes to the internal Game Support tools that will improve Game Support's ability to view event activity
Graphics - Mipmap filtering now defaults to Linear rather than Point
Hall of Champions - All 100 top ranked users are now visible in all 3 lists.
Hall of Champions - Fixed glitches with background
Help content update - removed references to Free Trial Server for the time being
Home Page - Replaced inactive 'Leagues' button on the home scene with 'Trade', which goes to the classifieds for the time being
List Views - Column sorting in list views now utilizes a secondary value to resolve equivilency.
Multiplayer - During a timed multiplayer game, the correct player's clock is now running on all screens.
Settings - Prize eligibility setting logged when prizes are paid
Sideboarding - Sideboarded deck state fixed for auto-submitted decks. All cards are in the deck rather than the sideboard when sideboarding begins if the user didn't submit a deck before the end of deckbuilding.
Sound – Complete revamp of which notification sounds are played when the client does not have focus.
Stats – “Analysis” page is now the default rather than “Probabilities”

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 17, 2008 8:52 pm 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
A couple brave souls have figured out how the wish lists work through experimentation, but I wanted to post a little info for those who may not even be aware it was added. The “Save Wish List” option appears in the context menu in the deck editor. Right click on the empty space in your deck to find it. This option saves a new deck list with 1 of each card from your current deck that you do not own.

The other half of this functionality is loading a wish list. During a trade, click the “Load Wish List” button in the title bar. The client will add every card in the file you load that is available from your trade partner to the current trade. (Up to the current 32 card trade limit)

Wish lists are normal deck files. They can be loaded and saved just like decks. When you load a wish list during a trade, you don’t have to load one that was saved with the “Save Wish List” feature.

Here are a couple of examples of ways that we think this makes trading for cards and deckbuilding more efficient. Imagine Spike downloads the winning deck from last weekend’s Grand Prix from his favorite website. Now he can load it in the deck editor and save a wish list of the cards he’s missing. He can go start a trade with a bot, load his wishlist, and instantly have everything he needs to complete the deck added to the trade.

Now imagine Vance who is an active message board poster and has links to his have/want list in his sig. He won’t be using the “save wish list” option, because he doesn’t download deck files. However, he can maintain his want list in a normal deck file. The client already takes care of the have list for him. Whenever he enters into a trade, he can load his want list and his trade will instantly be populated with cards he’s looking for.

It’s no secret that the trade system will need an overhaul at some point in the future. In the meantime however, we implemented this feature in the hope that these changes make some common tasks more efficient for our users.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Pią Lip 18, 2008 3:48 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
The State of Leagues and Redemption.

There are ongoing lively discussions within our walls about the priority list for the features that are missing from Magic Online. The reality is that there are also technical considerations that can and do affect the order in which features get developed. The prioritization of Leagues vs. Redemption is an interesting case. Leagues have always been higher than Redemption on our feature priority list. There are compelling cases to be made for each feature to be highest in the list based on what we have observed since the V3 launch. Leagues offer an important alternative to tournaments and drafts. Redemption is a critical part of the economy in Magic Online.

This is where the greater state of the system and its architecture intervene. We are working on a collection server that will solve enough of our architectural constraints that we will be able to continue to increase our ability to support more customers and provide significantly improved usability relating to digital object management (trades, deck building, deck validation, delivery, pack opening, redemption, etc...). We can't/shouldn't get Redemption working before we complete the collection server. Finishing the partially implemented Redemption feature as it was initially designed would set back system performance (more large escrows will hurt the system).

Work on the collection server is ongoing. I don't have a date for its completion. I do know that the collection server will not be done in time for Eventide at this point. Redemption is an integral part of collection management, and thus will be completed as part of the collection server project.

Development on Leagues has been held up by the post-launch stabilization effort, and now by the collection server project. While Leagues and the collection server's scope are not the same, Leagues will be easier to implement after the collection server is up and running. We will also be able to depend on better system performance for the new functionality that will come with leagues. The same goes for Leagues and Redemption, implementing them without first fixing the collection situation would degrade overall system performance.

For Eventide, we are working to increase the number of play options within the draft, tournament and casual play structure that we have in place now. We are working to add some additional tournament rooms to the system for the Eventide release period. The goal will be to provide more play options for casual and competitive players. I will provide more details as soon as I am sure this work will be competed in time for Eventide.

Other features that need attention and their status:

Clan Chat - the SP1+ deployment allows us to start working this issue now. At least part of the problem is stemming from clan invitations that are initiated while the target is offline.
Trade - again, SP1+ being out of the way will allow us to look for short-term relief to the client side collection corruption issues that are behind the bad trading experience. But the collection server is still going to be the long-term answer to improved trading. We will implement a new trading UI along with the new server.
10th Edition Theme Decks in the New Player room - we will restore the format that was removed in SP1+ in an upcoming build.
UI Look and Feel - We are working on both long and short-term solutions in this area with our new UI expert. But that is another story for an upcoming blog entry or announcement.

We will provide specific dates as soon as we have them.

Profil E-mail  

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 22, 2008 12:45 am 
Zasłużony
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
We discovered a problem with New Account creation that was introduced with the 3.0.31.2 build. New Account creation will be down until we can debug the issue.

Profil E-mail  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 84 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości